Tickets are by donation
Get a ticket to SustainableUX 2019 and do some tangible good for the climate: donate to one of the great organisations we’ve selected below.
Suggested donation amounts: ($USD)
- Unwaged / student: $5
- Individual ticket (waged): $30
- Whole-team ticket / conference room: $100
- Donate more than $100 and we’ll put your logo in our opening presentation.
If you don’t donate, you can still watch the conference on replay, when we post the videos up on our YouTube Channel.
Pick your beneficiary
You’ll be taken to a JustGiving donation page. Be sure to give your email address so we can send you your ticket.
- Give to Greenpeace: as well as all their other activism and programs, Greenpeace also publishes the essential Click Clean report on internet infrastructure sustainability.
- Give to Trees for the Future: plants forest gardens in Sub-Saharan Africa, helping communities on the frontline of climate change build future resilience.
- Give to Alliance for Climate Education: educates the next generation of environmental activists and funds U.S. school programs.
- Don’t want to give to any of these? Email a donation receipt for a different climate-related cause and we’ll send you a ticket.
Donations are processed by JustGiving and go directly to the beneficiaries. We do not collect payment – we only get a tally of donations and collect your email address so we can send you a ticket.
Speakers and volunteers give their time for free – donating to climate causes is a great way to show appreciation for their efforts.