Feb 12th 2019
Get a ticket to SustainableUX 2019 and do some tangible good for the climate: donate to one of the great organizations we’ve selected below.
Suggested donation amounts: ($USD)
- Unwaged / student: $5
- Individual ticket: $40
- Whole-team ticket / conference room: $100
- Donate more than $100 and we’ll put your logo in our opening presentation.
Give for a ticket: pick a charity
You’ll be taken to a JustGiving donation page. Be sure to give your email address so we can send you your ticket.
- Give to Greenpeace for a ticket: as well as all their other activism and programs, Greenpeace also publishes the essential Click Clean report on internet infrastructure sustainability.
- Give to Trees for the Future for a ticket: plants forest gardens in Sub-Saharan Africa, helping communities on the frontline of climate change build future resilience.
- Give to Alliance for Climate Education for a ticket: educates the next generation of environmental activists and funds U.S. school programs.
- Don’t want to give to any of these? Email a donation receipt for a different climate-related cause and we’ll send you a ticket.
Donations are processed by JustGiving and go directly to the beneficiaries. We do not collect payment – we only get a tally of donations and collect your email address so we can send you a ticket.
Speakers and volunteers give their time for free – donating to climate causes is a great way to show appreciation for their efforts.
If you don’t donate, you can still watch the conference on replay, when we post the videos up on our YouTube Channel.